The REVOSHIFT shifter requires just twisting with thumb and index finger while keeping your hands on the handlebar.
1. Easy for Beginners
- Easy and reliable shifting is good for average riders and beginners.
2. DUAL SIS System
- Front and rear index shifting
- The SIS rear index shifting system was adopted at the front making shifting operation is easier and more comfortable
* Left shifter is non-SIS
3. Dual-diameter Shift Collar
- Allows any hand size to get a secure grip on the shift collar
4. Optical Gear Display
- Tells you which gear position is selected
- Makes shifting control easier
- 3 speed (ONLY LEFT shifter for front gear)
- 6 speed (ONLY RIGHT shifter for rear gear)
- 7 speed (ONLY RIGHT shifter for rear gear)
- 18 speed (Pair of left and right shifters 3x6 for front and rear gear)
- 21 speed (Pair of left and right shifters 3x7 for front and rear gear)
- Suitable for handlebar with 22.2mm diameter
- Package includes:
- Shimano Shifter x 1
(Other accessories are not included)
Purchased shifter for renovation project for customer
Product received timely and customer exceptionally satisfied
I bought it to replace the old SRAM MRX shifter on my son's 20" bike. I went with Shimano because the rear derailleur was already a Shimano Altus.
Turns out the old shifter was damaged, so this isn't a direct comparison.
This RevoShift is the only 6-speed grip-shift I could find from Shimano, and works easily enough that my 4 year old is able to use it comfortably. The single digit display is much easier to read than one with all the numbers and a tick-mark.
They work great...good replacement shifter for Shimano
Nice to fine an old 6 speed shifter. This was used for a DIY recumbent build, with a 6 speed freewheel that was on hand. In low cost parts, Shimano seems to be a bit better than SRAM GripShift. Nice finish. With new cable housing and derailleur, this works quite well.
I built this shifter as perfectly as I could. This shifter is actually good quality. I put a new cable on...recommend. And the rear adjuster needs to be adjusted perfectly after installation.